Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My season ended early due to a separated shoulder and being 35 I just don't heal as fast anymore. Anyway, I got bored as hell, so I decided to put together my future set up. If you have a future set-up/wish list...post it!

Oh and I know...Those 32 jon kooley's are not the current year and I probably won't find them, but that's why it's a partial wish list

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
This thread made me bust open some photoshop :p

Still waiting on a few things to arrive tomorrow.. but this will be my first setup. First board, real jacket and pants, everything. Tired of black snowpants and rental boards. Probably riding tomorrow night. Waiting on stickers and shit too

I should put together all my outfits this way before I buy them :D

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Still waiting on a few things to arrive tomorrow.. but this will be my first setup. First board, real jacket and pants, everything. Tired of black snowpants and rental boards. Probably riding tomorrow night. Waiting on stickers and shit too

+1 on using photoshop. I had about 4 or 5 combos I did to compare. This is a great way to get a preview. Like I sd, I'm bored as hell!:laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
+1 on using photoshop. I had about 4 or 5 combos I did to compare. This is a great way to get a preview. Like I sd, I'm bored as hell!:laugh:
Got the pants :thumbsup: They're long, like, real long! It's weird all snowboard pant companies advertise like the photo above. A small could fit a 6' dude.

But it works when the boots are on. Waxed the board today too. My veteran snowboarder housemates are watching me and learning going.. "where'd you learn this?"

the answer is always "forums" :laugh:

·
Registered
6,401 Posts

I don't know?:dunno:

That board looks pretty small for you:blink:

TT

·
Registered
271 Posts

Tomorrow, when I go riding, I'm gonna have that exact same posture and stance and be like...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.