Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys and gals? I've been checking out this forum for a bit now and figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm from South Jersey and have been riding for about 10 years. I usually only get out 15-20 days a year, mostly NE trips and 1 week out west each year. I leave for Breck on Saturday! Anyone have any must hit runs or local tips? Also my current set-up is an '11 K2 Fastplant, '13 Union Atlas and '10 Ride Inferno boots. I love the Fastplant and was so surprised at how well it handles outside the park (I think the shape so much because I used to skate). I love playing in the trees, powder, moguls (yes moguls!) and the park. Nice to be here!

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Welcome! How do you like your Union Atlas bindings? I currently ride K2 Company but just ordered a pair of Atlas'.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! How do you like your Union Atlas bindings? I currently ride K2 Company but just ordered a pair of Atlas'.
I love the Atlas'. They are very responsive, yet forgiving, and you can really feel the reduced footprint; especially with a bamboo board. Everything just feels more natural. Granted, I was coming from K2 Cinch CTX bindings. I absolutely love the asymmetrical strap and the buckles.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Haha! Love the user name!

Where are you in South Jersey? I used to work down there. Its a haul for you to the closest mountain eh? Have fun at Breck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts