Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Name is Shawn. From Alberta. Just registered for the site but I've spent a ton of time reading stuff on here. A ton of great info and I look forward to hanging out here more. After always wanting to learn to board we booked a condo for the weekend by Sunshine Village for my 30th bday last month and I finally gave it a try and now I'm insanely addicted. Been 5 times already in a little over a month and going again this weekend! I finally have a reason to love our loooooong winters. :thumbsup:

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Hey everyone. Name is Shawn. From Alberta. Just registered for the site but I've spent a ton of time reading stuff on here. A ton of great info and I look forward to hanging out here more. After always wanting to learn to board we booked a condo for the weekend by Sunshine Village for my 30th bday last month and I finally gave it a try and now I'm insanely addicted. Been 5 times already in a little over a month and going again this weekend! I finally have a reason to love our loooooong winters. :thumbsup:
Welcome! Our season is the longest in the country I think. Nakiska and Norquay opened in Late Oct, Sunshine and Lake Louise mid-nov and they'll be open until mid to late May... Woo hoo!!! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Our season is the longest in the country I think. Nakiska and Norquay opened in Late Oct, Sunshine and Lake Louise mid-nov and they'll be open until mid to late May... Woo hoo!!! :yahoo:
I've heard that! It's awesome. Last Thursday when I woke up to that huge blast of snow I was so excited for Saturday. It really changes your whole outlook on winter!:D And thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts