Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ive decided to try and find a new forum, since the current one im on isnt as active as it once was. My old forum was Trusnow/SierraSnowboards. Joined up because of the points thing, but wound up learning a lot and would like to continue to do so. For those of you that no me, my Name on the forum is/was AJD13.

Enough about why i joined and heres some about me. Im 19 i go to school at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire, where i play football as well. My home mountain is Cannon due to the sick deal the school put together for us. but i will go to loon occasionally. Currently riding an alibi sicter from zumiez, but looking into picking up a Never Summer Legacy for next year. Logged 14 days so far this year! Thats the most ive ever done!:yahoo:

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Well, ive decided to try and find a new forum, since the current one im on isnt as active as it once was. My old forum was Trusnow/SierraSnowboards. Joined up because of the points thing, but wound up learning a lot and would like to continue to do so. For those of you that no me, my Name on the forum is/was AJD13.

Enough about why i joined and heres some about me. Im 19 i go to school at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire, where i play football as well. My home mountain is Cannon due to the sick deal the school put together for us. but i will go to loon occasionally. Currently riding an alibi sicter from zumiez, but looking into picking up a Never Summer Legacy for next year. Logged 14 days so far this year! Thats the most ive ever done!:yahoo:
Welcome!

Most people here are cool. Except for the assholes.

Lots of riders on the east coast and a few of them even arrange an annual meet-up I think at Jay Peak every winter. If you stick around I'm sure you'll hear about that as next season gets started.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I appreciate it. Jay Peak isnt to far from where im at. and one thing ive learned there are assholes in every group, just gotta laugh at them.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I think the assholes are entertaining. Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts