Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while and it's been great hearing everyone's opinions. I was hoping if I could get some advice on my bindings set up. I'm 5' 11", 170lbs, size 10 shoe... riding a K2 Raygun with Burton Cartel 2013 bindings.

Before I go injuring myself, I was wondering if I put everything together correctly, including stance width, toe hang, and highback rotation.

Any input would be greatly and most appreciated!

Lead foot is at +18 degrees, back foot is at -6 degrees.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
Second photo is the best one for determining if you have everything centered up & it looks right! I don't know anything about that particular board!
Is it a "Directional Twin?" If it is then the 1 inch set back is probably right! If it isn't? Center the bindings nose to tail! (even if that puts your stance wider or narrower than you'd prefer! With a True Twin board, centered front to back is more important than ideal stance width!

Then, just be sure all your binding mounting screws are good & tight! If they are,..? Go ride! Don't like the way it feels? Adjust bindings accordingly!

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
It's directional with a .75" setback.

Second photo is the best one for determining if you have everything centered up & it looks right! I don't know anything about that particular board!
Is it a "Directional Twin?" If it is then the 1 inch set back is probably right! If it isn't? Center the bindings nose to tail! (even if that puts your stance wider or narrower than you'd prefer! With a True Twin board, centered front to back is more important than ideal stance width!

Then, just be sure all your binding mounting screws are good & tight! If they are,..? Go ride! Don't like the way it feels? Adjust bindings accordingly!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts