Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
So for a while I was sure I wasn't going to get something else for this upcoming season. No idea how the season is even turn out... I still have my Slush Slasher that I only rode for one day and my First Call 151 that I haven't even mounted bindings to.

Still can't get rid of the itch about that board with the longer effective edge...

Itching for the Stranda Cheater 170, Fullbag Diamond Blade and the Korua Bullet Train.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
The stuff I currently have in my closet I didn't get a chance to ride that I'm eager to get on are the Will B1 and Nidecker Tracer. Also eager to spend more time on the Stranda Shorty and Signal Wow. And if things go well and get rolling, some new stuff no one has ever seen or heard of.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I did ride the Stranda Cheater and the Stranda Tree Surfer for a couple of short runs last season. The Tree Surfer was very easy to ride, but I never really got the Cheater to work. Mostly because there were too many skiers around and it was super hard for me to dodge them on that long edge. Maybe with a bit of practice it would be easier. The couple of turns I actually managed to get right were awesome though. It was like riding on rails.

The stuff I currently have in my closet I didn't get a chance to ride that I'm eager to get on are the Will B1 and Nidecker Tracer. Also eager to spend more time on the Stranda Shorty and Signal Wow. And if things go well and get rolling, some new stuff no one has ever seen or heard of.
You'll have a great time on the Tracer :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I did ride the Stranda Cheater and the Stranda Tree Surfer for a couple of short runs last season. The Tree Surfer was very easy to ride, but I never really got the Cheater to work. Mostly because there were too many skiers around and it was super hard for me to dodge them on that long edge. Maybe with a bit of practice it would be easier. The couple of turns I actually managed to get right were awesome though. It was like riding on rails.
I might get the Pipeliner if I'm not getting a new splitboard. Wanna have one more go at it first though.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I might get the Pipeliner if I'm not getting a new splitboard. Wanna have one more go at it first though.
The Pipeliner looks great. Do you have a place where you can demo it? I was going to try to get to a demo event again this coming winter, but I'm not sure if there is going to be one.

There's no way I could get on a Bullet Train but maybe I could still try the Stranda boards this early winter. I rode the Cheater 170 and Tree Surfer. The Tree Surfer and the Bowlrider I feel I could buy without another demo, but I'm not getting a Cheater or a Pipeliner without riding it again.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts