Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have Nike Kaijus? Any testimonies on it so far?
My local shop are having a sale which includes all boots for $100 and all bindings for $90.

Should I pick them up?

What bindings should I get with them? I'm mainly doing park

·
Registered
380 Posts
wanna pick up some bindings and send them my way while you're at it? kaiju's for 100 is :thumbsup: go for it man.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wanna pick up some bindings and send them my way while you're at it? kaiju's for 100 is :thumbsup: go for it man.
If you're serious, then I have no problem picking up a pair for you LOL.

·
Registered
439 Posts
If they are the current year Kaijus, $100 is a great deal without knowing someone. I just bought them at the end of the season so I only got to use them on closing day, but they are great. A little tight out of the box but they just give you that feeling of comfortably immobilized that all my favorite boots do. Once they pack out a bit, they'll be perfect. Great park stiffness out of the box, I just hope they hold up for a couple of seasons.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my god, I just got the 2011 Kaijus for $100 and Union Contacts for $90. Sweeeet

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am serious. Do you know what brands your shop stocks? Or do you have a website for them? I definitely need some bindings since my baseplate is cracked.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i think i just bought up the Targas from that same shop! let me guess you got the lime green kaijus, either 7.5 or8's :cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
100 bucks for kaijus?! damn i just paid 200 for a pair. By far the most comfortable of all the boots i tried on. They are a bit tight out of the box, but I see that as a good thing because i hate sloppy boots.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i think i just bought up the Targas from that same shop! let me guess you got the lime green kaijus, either 7.5 or8's :cheeky4:
LOL, Homage right?
I got the size 8.

Did you get offer the trip leader volunteer job for their bus for next season?

How'd you know I got the lime kaijus?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 2011 Kaiju's, and they are great boots. Although they are a bit tight -- I had to size up. I normally wear size 26.5 mondo (26.5 centimeter or US size 9) boots, but with the Kaiju's I had to go with size 27.5 mondo (or US 9.5) to get the same tight fit where my toes are barely brushing the front of the boots.

Very happy with the boots.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I have 2011 Kaiju's, and they are great boots. Although they are a bit tight -- I had to size up. I normally wear size 26.5 mondo (26.5 centimeter or US size 9) boots, but with the Kaiju's I had to go with size 27.5 mondo (or US 9.5) to get the same tight fit where my toes are barely brushing the front of the boots.

Very happy with the boots.
Did you really have to bump every damn nike boot thread in the history of this forum? :laugh:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess I was a bit over zealous ;-). But my aim was to help end frustrations of people like me who use this forum to research before buying online where you have more choices.

Aloha and Mahalo

·
Registered
95 Posts
sadly this will never be as everyone has different feet.

I guess I was a bit over zealous ;-). But my aim was to help end frustrations of people like me who use this forum to research before buying online where you have more choices.

Aloha and Mahalo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts