Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One snowboarder to another.

I'm thinking of buying the new Nike Kampai 2.0 Jacket: Nike Store. Nike Kampai Print 2.0 Down Men's Jacket

I already have the Kampai jacket from 2012 which is just a shell jacket. So I would really like to know if this is just another shell jacket or if it's a bit more insulated. I haven't been able to find a review about it yet and Nike doesn't say as far as I can see. When looking at the pictures on their website I think it seems like there's just a bit more of insulate in this one but I'm not sure at all.

Let me know anything you have heard or you know about this product please.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looks to be uninsulated. The description only mentions the shell and lining material, and usually if a jacket is insulated they mention the type and weight of insulation. I have a few Nike Juniper uninsulated jackets and that is how they were described too, just shell and liner construction.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks to be uninsulated. The description only mentions the shell and lining material, and usually if a jacket is insulated they mention the type and weight of insulation. I have a few Nike Juniper uninsulated jackets and that is how they were described too, just shell and liner construction.
Yeah you're probably right.
I found this picture which tells me that it's made of 100% polyester and so is the liner and the fill. It just doesn't really tell me if the jacket is without fill/insulate. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weird, it does say fill on the tag. The Nike site does have an insulated Kampai here Nike Store. Nike Aeroloft Kampai Men's Snowboarding Jacket that might be where the pic is from.
Yeah I see. But that's actually not the case. The picture is from a danish website: Nike Nike Kampai 2.0 Jacket Jakker Skijakker | Sportamore.dk - Billigerer sko tøj & udstyr online

Don't mind the language and just go to the last picture of this one. It's the same jacket just a different color though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts