Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a fullbag supernaut 154 that I picked up recently. The board is a lot of fun on groomers and in powder and carves and rails super hard, but I just picked up a Korua Stealth and I'm probably not going to be riding this much now. I wear a size 8 boot so having two boards this wide with my tiny feet seems a bit much and my Signal Yup takes a very similar place in the quiver as this in terms of a playful directional daily driver. Not sure if you've seen my posts about the yup, but I'm a bit of a fanboy.

Condition is a solid 8/10 with some of the normal chips etc on the top sheet and no significant scrapes on the base. Board was waxed and tuned by a shop and I've used it twice since in actually decent east coast conditions!

Pictures here:
Fullbag says:

This is our version of a directional daily driver. Being semi-short and semi-wide, it will float in pow and allow you to dig trenches on the groomers without boot drag while being nimble enough to slash and fly off the sidehits. Slightly softer tortionally and lengthwise then our other boards due to it's negative core profile, it feels more playful without giving up on edge hold. An all around resort ripper that will make you feel lighter than air and take you on a psychedelic trip from the perfect groomers to the powdery trees while hitting all the trailside pockets and jumps on the way.
-------

Current price on their site is $590 (CAD?). Asking 350 or best offer. I'm located in Central NJ and would prefer to deal locally if possible.

I'm actually open to trades as well. Maybe something by Nitro, mervin, k2, amplid? Would also be interested in a signal tailgunner. I dunno, surprise me!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This board is basically a Telos Back/Slash yeah? Very similar measurements at least.
I'm honestly not really familiar enough with the telos backslash to comment. It feels like a wider / stiffer version of the yup. It's very stable and the nose doesn't get bucked around like the yup does. I put two more days on it this week and just prefer the korua for that stability. The supernaut is definitely more forgiving though. A lot of fun on side hits too.

I definitely enjoyed it more than I thought I would but it just feels like it has too much overlap.

You know you want a Tailgunner!
Kinda, but totally in love with the korua for now. Really wouldnt mind looking down at my feet and seeing a wave there though!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Selling a fullbag supernaut 154 that I picked up recently. The board is a lot of fun on groomers and in powder and carves and rails super hard, but I just picked up a Korua Stealth and I'm probably not going to be riding this much now. I wear a size 8 boot so having two boards this wide with my tiny feet seems a bit much and my Signal Yup takes a very similar place in the quiver as this in terms of a playful directional daily driver. Not sure if you've seen my posts about the yup, but I'm a bit of a fanboy.

Condition is a solid 8/10 with some of the normal chips etc on the top sheet and no significant scrapes on the base. Board was waxed and tuned by a shop and I've used it twice since in actually decent east coast conditions!

Pictures here:
Fullbag says:

This is our version of a directional daily driver. Being semi-short and semi-wide, it will float in pow and allow you to dig trenches on the groomers without boot drag while being nimble enough to slash and fly off the sidehits. Slightly softer tortionally and lengthwise then our other boards due to it's negative core profile, it feels more playful without giving up on edge hold. An all around resort ripper that will make you feel lighter than air and take you on a psychedelic trip from the perfect groomers to the powdery trees while hitting all the trailside pockets and jumps on the way.
-------

Current price on their site is $590 (CAD?). Asking 350 or best offer. I'm located in Central NJ and would prefer to deal locally if possible.

I'm actually open to trades as well. Maybe something by Nitro, mervin, k2, amplid? Would also be interested in a signal tailgunner. I dunno, surprise me!
still looking to sell this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts