Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live just south of bozeman, mt and its been raining and cold all day. now the clouds are lifting and the peaks to the south (towards bigsky) are covered in white.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
been getting in the mid 40s here at night, i'm assuming the higher elevation peaks around here are going to be in a similar condition soon! can't wait!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
whitefish MT checkin....under a winter storm watch (first this season) til 10pm tonight..for over 6000 ft level..woooo, i can smell winter comin'

·
Registered
700 Posts
Nothing but sunshine in Vancouver! Shorts and tshirts still

·
Registered
767 Posts
i live just south of bozeman, mt and its been raining and cold all day. now the clouds are lifting and the peaks to the south (towards bigsky) are covered in white.

:thumbsup:
first snow on the peaks, im getting the itch. I keep telling my self that i wont push for early season turns but its kind of inevitable.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Peaks got dusted today.....

Loveland starts snowmaking in 8 days 12 hours and 30 minutes.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Saw Bachelor got a dusting, Jackson did from what I heard too, along with a few places in the Canadian Rockies. Winter is coming!

Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
^^Its been cold in the mornings though, fall is definitely on its way, despite the high getting close to 80 today.

Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
just saw the word snow in the local ski hills weather forecast. Only an inch possible and it will melt by the daytime...but regardless. The weather is getting there, and im going to be seeing the word snow in the forecast regularly starting here soon:yahoo:

·
Registered
767 Posts
We could see two feet above 7k ft by Friday morning in the mountains around bozeman. Winter storm warning in effect starting tomorrow

1 - 20 of 28 Posts