Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the places to go at night. Past few times we've gone to this bar I forget the name. It had a cheesy dj and a bunch of pool tables. Any ideas of places for 20 somethings to go out?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I actually just got back home from there. Luckily I was able to ride Wildcat after that huge storm and get some pow. As for places to go: Scarecrow Pub(good bar), Flatbread Pizza Company(amazing pizza), Red Parka Pub(good music/bar)....there really is not much else to do up there for nightlife.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I actually just got back home from there. Luckily I was able to ride Wildcat after that huge storm and get some pow. As for places to go: Scarecrow Pub(good bar), Flatbread Pizza Company(amazing pizza), Red Parka Pub(good music/bar)....there really is not much else to do up there for nightlife.
what he said. i get up there a lot and i'll be there all next week. May Kelly's is a great irish pub...usually good music. my routine is something like this.

wake up. wildcat. red parka. may kellys. sleep. repeat.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
If you dig beer and BBQ, don't forget Moat Mountain Smokehouse and Brew Pub. Pretty good BBQ and better beer. As for nightlife, I have kids, so I have no idea :dunno:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Second on Moat Mountain, the food is good and the beer is better. I also like the Hills Top BBQ, there stuff is really good and they have a sick hot-wing challenge. Like herzogone said though I've got kids too, so no nightlife for me :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts