Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post!!

I looked at some snowboard boots the other day and tried on a handful (Adidas/Burton/Thirtytwo/Vans/Northwave), and was surprised by how comfortable the Northwave Edge SL's were.

Anyone else heard/or owned a pair of these?

I have had a look on the internet but found very little review about them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the Decade SL boots, which are a bit stiffer. They're good quality kit.
Yes, I was told the Decade's were stiffer. Basically, fairly new to snowboarding and want to get myself some new boots (currently riding in some 2011 Burton Motos, which are shot to pieces now). After a boot fitting service, and about 6 boots later the Edges were a very strong contender - they are so bloody comfortable!

Got home, tried to research them and hardly found anything lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For boots, your own two feet are usually the best review and the only one that matters at the end of the day.
I do agree.

I am the typical beginner, where it comes to equipment. Always looking for the familiar brand.

As for the NW Edge SL, I was so impressed when I tried them on next to the Thirtytwo Lashed and Burton Ruler for example. Very drawn in to purchasing them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am the typical beginner, where it comes to equipment. Always looking for the familiar brand.
Think of the country where they're made - there's nowhere more famous than Italy when it comes to footwear. All the top brands of motorcycle boots are Italian - Sidi, Dainese, Alpinestars & Forma. I've got boots from all of them apart from Dainese & they all live up to the Italian reputation for top quality shoes & boots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts