Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, This group is awesome. Bought a new snowboard Disaster 156w and not even 30 days old noticed this delaminated, not even a scratch on the metal edge. I took it back to the shop to be told that it is not covered by warranty because it 'is likely 'due to impact. But it is not, any suggestions where to from here? Canada
image002.jpg

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Definitely not a delam, its chips on the edge of the topsheet...from a very mild impact...probably from standing in the lift line...nothing to fret about. If anything, take some 100 grit sand paper and round the topsheet edge of the entire snowboard...this will help prevent the chipping you are showing. If you are worried about these chips or my response...QUIT now before you get warrantied.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely not a delam, its chips on the edge of the topsheet...from a very mild impact...probably from standing in the lift line...nothing to fret about. If anything, take some 100 grit sand paper and round the topsheet edge of the entire snowboard...this will help prevent the chipping you are showing. If you are worried about these chips or my response...QUIT now before you get warrantied.
Thank you
Just cut it off and sand it. You'll get more. That's not delamination.
thank you

1 - 10 of 9 Posts