Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a question for those who have tried NOW IPOs as well as Bataleon boards.

I ride Bataleons and like them.
Considering a Now binding.

It seems like NOW kingpin technology would give a similar feel to how TBT boards rock from edge to edge.

If I already have a TBT board, does it make sense to use a NOW binding? It seems it would be more of the same and not worth adding King Pin tech to TBT.

Would appreciate comments from those who know.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Was thinking about the same question a couple of times as well. I've seen someone posting in another thread that he doesn't like NOW's plus TBT.
Looking forward to some experiences.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Might have been me.I'm not really a fan of it. The issue may have been that it was a soft board with tbt. I'm going to try it on my ET at some point this season thought

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
I've had NOW bindings, and had every Bataleon imaginable, but not together. In my mind putting the 2 together would be overkill.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I tried it on my Evil Twin and undisputed. I didnt like the combo unless I had the hard bushing in, then it felt pretty normal.

I love NOW bindings, i dont think they are very useful on a board with TBT. On a board without it they really change how the ride feels, on a board with it they are meh and not really worth the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts