Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know much about Never Summer boards?
I've only been riding about 3 years and i like to do everything but the park - powder, trees, groomers. So i guess that makes me a "freerider" or whatever (i'm guessing most fall under this category). Basically need an all mtn board and had settled on a Legacy. But a friend will sell me his SL from last year for pretty cheap and i'm wondering if there's a huge difference (or if there's another board that be a better fit than Legacy).
Also, i'm about 6" 175lb and was looking at a 160, maybe 158. Not sure with the rocker/camber if i should size down? I ride a traditional camber 162 now but feel like i could size down. Thanks

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Anyone out there know much about Never Summer boards?
I've only been riding about 3 years and i like to do everything but the park - powder, trees, groomers. So i guess that makes me a "freerider" or whatever (i'm guessing most fall under this category). Basically need an all mtn board and had settled on a Legacy. But a friend will sell me his SL from last year for pretty cheap and i'm wondering if there's a huge difference (or if there's another board that be a better fit than Legacy).
Also, i'm about 6" 175lb and was looking at a 160, maybe 158. Not sure with the rocker/camber if i should size down? I ride a traditional camber 162 now but feel like i could size down. Thanks
Use the search function, you may find one or 2 posts on this website about NeverSummer as long as you are really good at the internet. :cool:

Its almost like you posted before reading a single post. Every thread on this Forum is about Never Summer....sheesh! :laugh:

Shoe size? and Weight, not Height. Most people will tell you at 175lbs you are right on, but I would be looking at 155-158 instead of 158-160, but thats just me.

If you have 11's or bigger boots, you may need a wide.

For details on how RC and Vario and various tech in their boards, again there is a wealth of info on every one of their boards on this site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'll take a look. I did look at some other threads but many of them danced around what i needed to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts