Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy an oakley goggle that comes with the VR50 Pink Iridium. And I'm wondering if you guys have experience riding with this goggle in overcast/low light/night conditions.

I know clear/H.I Yellow might be better, but this is the only lens I found at the store that they had left and wondering how it doesm, especially in cloudy/night.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I use pink iridiums as my overcast/night/questionable day lens. Like you said its not as good as hi yellow at night but I think its a more versatile lens, I use it on overcast days, marginal overcast days, night, etc. As long as its not a blubird day the pink iridiums will work fine. For bluebird days I use the emerald iridiums.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use pink iridiums as my overcast/night/questionable day lens. Like you said its not as good as hi yellow at night but I think its a more versatile lens, I use it on overcast days, marginal overcast days, night, etc. As long as its not a blubird day the pink iridiums will work fine. For bluebird days I use the emerald iridiums.
Wow, exact combo I would be having. I have emerald iridium for sunny, and looking for afternoon-evening lens. If you say pink works at night, then that's great to hear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts