Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Mail or email companies saying you want stickers they'll hook you up. Some companies ask for a couple bucks and they'll give you a butt load. Last year I mailed capita 2 bucks and they mailed me next season's catalog with a ton of stickers at their cost.

·
Registered
145 Posts

My new board is the one with no stickers, got some more on it now, will post picks of it stickered later.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I get my stickers from eternalsnow.com. I still have yet to find Red Bull stickers though. Those fuckers are hard.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah red bull are hard to get, I got mine from a mate sponsored by them that's the only way I could find one

·
Registered
124 Posts
My best sticker job to date, I working on another ill post it later!

:cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4:

should I put a large C.R.E.A.M sticker where the small one is even though the ing in everything doesnt fit? lol

Attachments

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
i posted this a few times last season...

it was at 21 stickers before some got ripped off or ruined from hard core gnar shredding

Attachments

·
Registered
12,531 Posts
Ugh so many bad bad bad sticker jobs. Cross company stickers seriously people? Bad placement that looks like you just bukkaked stickers all over? Really? Fuck what happened to people being innovative with sticker jobs. Thank god I have a plotter and I can just make obscenely huge team die cuts like I'm pro.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
HAHAHAAHAAHA. Really alls? Cross brands is just embarrassing.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Man i want me one of those ride, rossignol never summer libtech colaberation boards ! where did you get it! AND WITH A BUILT IN RAZOR MOUSE PAD life would never be so complete...

1 - 20 of 163 Posts