Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So just ordered some MEDIUM Flow M-11 bindings online which are to arrive next week, assuming that their binding sizes are the same as most others. However upon checking their size charts after purchase, it says that the medium bindings are suited for 3.5-8.5 boot size for men.

I'm currently using some size 9.5 Salomon boots and wondering what the fit is going to be like?

Ugh, was really excited to get these and I'm gonna be devastated if I can't squeeze my boot in there. :(

Edit: I know the fit will probably be awful, but if anybody has experience with Medium flow bindings, please let me know what it's like so i can stop stressing!

·
Registered
762 Posts
So just ordered some MEDIUM Flow M-11 bindings online which are to arrive next week, assuming that their binding sizes are the same as most others. However upon checking their size charts after purchase, it says that the medium bindings are suited for 3.5-8.5 boot size for men.

I'm currently using some size 9.5 Salomon boots and wondering what the fit is going to be like?

Ugh, was really excited to get these and I'm gonna be devastated if I can't squeeze my boot in there. :(

Edit: I know the fit will probably be awful, but if anybody has experience with Medium flow bindings, please let me know what it's like so i can stop stressing!
I think you'll be fine. I Ride large M-11s with a 9.5 boot and find myself thinking maybe I should have gone for the mediums. If they are the black ones and you want to trade let me know, mine are still mint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts