Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just don't use Paypal with them please! I had an issue where I ordered M6 hardware and 2 weeks later it had not arrived. I emailed them and no response for 5 days, then I emailed them again and it said my IP was permanently blocked for spam so I had to use a secondary email address. Finally I got an answer and, apparently they have problems with Paypal orders not being forwarded to them so they literally had no idea I even purchased something.

He said it was hit or miss and sometimes the Paypal emails go through letting them know someone made an order, and sometimes they won't get a thing. I have an event this Saturday and I had nothing to attach my bindings with and I was sweating bullets but he finally got them out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good deal, thanks for the info Dekker. I'll keep you posted and let you know how the order plays out.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Burton will send you the hardware for free just contact your region rep via email or call rider service. I had to get replacement m5 hardware for a used 2010 Burton Operator, package delivered within 6 days of contacting them via email.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I had to get hardware for a guy I was selling EST bindings to. I called burton with a seductive voice, said "yeah baby" and "hey baby" a few times and boom, free hardware. I had it in hand literally the next day from their NY factory.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Just call Burton (no seductive voice req'd)

I called them a couple weeks ago and the dude on the other end of the line had no problem sending me two sets of fasteners and disc's, FREE.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Just call Burton (no seductive voice req'd)

I called them a couple weeks ago and the dude on the other end of the line had no problem sending me two sets of fasteners and disc's, FREE.
same last year. kid sent me like 6 discs for the used 'vitas I bought. i just called their 800#

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
+1 to calling, or you should be able to walk into any authorized Burton shop and pick up hardware free. I bought a used set of bindings and needed the M6 hardware, they grabbed it from the back and handed it over, no issues.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
done deal, I love Burton. If only the rest of the world had half their customer service :/. thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I called the burton toll free number with a mean and grouchy voice and still was able to get free discs.

I think if you need discs, they will send it free via fedex.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts