Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2/16/2012 - It's been YEARS since I've updated this. I've been extremely busy and haven't even been on a board in years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you have a great site you'd like to share. I'm going to try to keep this more up to date, but I'm gonna need some help. After you PM me with a BRIEF review, then please post a full review here in this thread to share with the whole community. Thanks everyone,
Love Alaric

Okay, so I've got a few sites that I know of that I can reccomend from personal experience. Anyone else willing to contribute, please do. I'll update this post with other sites :)

Tactics Board Shop
I've ordered a helmet and goggles from these guys before, and they were decently priced. Only thing I didn't like was that they took a bit more time to ship the stuff off, but it was all the correct stuff and in one piece, so I can't complain.4 out of 5 stars

BuySnow.com
Great reviews from many members of the site! Highly reccommended!
5 out of 5 stars

RememberDelaware
livsevolution said:
Great Site, not a huge selection but strong customer service and awesome deals
EternalSnow.com
A lot of people recommend this site. I've always gotten my products quickly, and in one piece... but they haven't always been the products I've ordered. I've called them up, and sorted things out quickly and easily, but the original shipment should have my stuff in it!
4 out of 5 stars

The House Boardshop
Great site, and highly recommended. Great customer service, and prices. Everything was shipped quickly, and I got lots of free stuff including stickers (I love stickers).
5 out of 5 stars

Peter Glenn Ski & Sports
Since 1958 Peter Glenn has been providing exceptional customer service and carrying some of the best outdoor gear available. With our roots in Vermont, we know how important it is to be warm, dry, and comfortable, and how the right outdoor gear can make or break a trip. So come in and look around - we have tons of new products on the site every day.

Steep and Cheap
SAC has some of the best deals on the net, you just have to catch them. Always great shipping and great prices
5 out of 5 stars

WhiskeyMilitia.com
Same basis as SAC, just has different products at different times.
5 out of 5 stars

Blue Tomato Online Shop
Kieran said:
Ordered a huge package with a friend: few boards, few pairs of bindings, bags & other accessories. The packages came in 4 days, all the way from Austria. Best site for Europe order in my opinion.
5 out of 5 stars

Burton Snowboards and Skis, Burton Bindings, Burton Boots, and snowboard reviews
A few members seem to recommend this site a lot. I don't have any personal experience with it.

Dogfunk.com

BackcountryOutlet.com

Evo

Altrec

NorseBoards
Erik said:
My product lineup this year is relatively simple, Smith, Northwave/Drake, Oneballjay, Polarmax, and Sessions. My new brands next season are GNU, Nitro, Oz Snowboards, Unity Snowboards, Donek Snowboards, Dragon, Electric, Spy, Dye, Grenade, and Bon Hiver. I'm going at it hard in the fall and hope I can bring something new to the table. What I really want to do is a consolidation of all the Colorado snowboard brands on my website, so far I have a few guys on page.

2/16/2012 - It's been YEARS since I've updated this. I've been extremely busy and haven't even been on a board in years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you have a great site you'd like to share. I'm going to try to keep this more up to date, but I'm gonna need some help. After you PM me with a BRIEF review, then please post a full review here in this thread to share with the whole community. Thanks everyone,
Love Alaric

K

·
0 Posts
Blue Tomato Online Shop

Ordered a huge package with a friend: few boards, few pairs of bindings, bags & other accessories

The packages came in 4 days, all the way from Austria. Best site for Europe order in my opinion.

5 out of 5 stars

L

·
0 Posts
These guys have great deals...though the selection is a bit limited sometimes. I suppose if you find a better deal on another website you e-mail them the link and they'll beat that price.

BoardersMall

T

·
0 Posts
alaric said:
Tactics Board Shop
I've ordered a helmet and goggles from these guys before, and they were decently priced. Only thing I didn't like was that they took a bit more time to ship the stuff off, but it was all the correct stuff and in one piece, so I can't complain.4 out of 5 stars
Oh, 4 out of 5 hurts a bit :) Its good feedback, and I'm glad everything else went well with your order. We do strive to get our orders out asap, but sometimes things can get delayed since we are not in a major metro area. Our priorities are that orders are packed correctly, that our reps are always available when you call, and that you can talk to a real rider that knows they're stuff when you do call. Anyway, thanks again. Hope everyone has a snowy Thanksgiving - if you're doing any shopping check us out, and you can use the coupon TURKEY for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $99.
-Adam

·
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tactics said:
Oh, 4 out of 5 hurts a bit :) Its good feedback, and I'm glad everything else went well with your order. We do strive to get our orders out asap, but sometimes things can get delayed since we are not in a major metro area. Our priorities are that orders are packed correctly, that our reps are always available when you call, and that you can talk to a real rider that knows they're stuff when you do call. Anyway, thanks again. Hope everyone has a snowy Thanksgiving - if you're doing any shopping check us out, and you can use the coupon TURKEY for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $99.
-Adam
Yo Adam! Thanks for the reply man. I'll order from you guys again, I'm sure. You do have awesome customer service

J

·
0 Posts
http://www.daddiesboardshop.com/...daddies board shop is amazing...huge customer service its family owned...keep money in amereica....good selection...shipping was good...best part was the prices are pretty cheap...always got new stuff and their communication is the best i have seen...i had some questions and they were answered within an hour of emailing them...sites with competitive prices THEY WOULD BEAT ALL OF THEM...everything arrived perfect...had a blast doing business check it out boys!!

C

·
0 Posts
i'd just like to second the-house.com
i've been buying stuff there for a while now and they really came through for me when i bought my first board package there. made a mistake and the fix was a breeze. customer service was very helpful and responsive. and yes the stickers are cool :] and free :]]

E

·
0 Posts
just ordered from tactics.com

awesome, ordered some Anon Helixs Black/Silver lens (the picture showed gold but whatever) And they got here in two days, with a back-up lens.

*****/***** 5/5 stars

H

·
0 Posts
Ok here's two for you from my hell week of online ordering:

Backcountryoutlet.com: I have ordered from them a handful of times, the most recent is my gear purchase last night. Well I get home to find I don't even have a tracking number for what was suppose to have been an overnight shipment. Call up, on hold for like 20 seconds and a guy apologized close to a 100 times for my order still sitting in the ship bay. He refunds my shipping, throws in a free 50$ board bag and has me a tracking number in about 5 mins:thumbsup: .

Evogear.com: First purchase from them was my board/binding purchase which was yesterday as well(overnight). Get home today to find a tracking number for a GROUND package :mad: . So I call them up and they apologize and refund my shipping (58$) and give my 25$ store credit. On a wimb I made a call to dhl and find out that my board is still sitting at the warehouse... call back to evo and talk to christine.. she has the driver come back and throws a overnight label on it. So my overnight turned into two day free shipping with 25$ store credit. Good enough for me.

IMO: Good it's damn good customer service when you can polish a turd like that...

Mike

E

·
0 Posts
Read Reviews - Compare Prices

This site is the best to read reviews on boarding equipment, and compare prices from many different vendors at the same time: Snowboarding Reviews - Buzzillions.com

HIGHLY recommended you visit the site to read reviews and compare prices before you buy your stuff

N

·
0 Posts
I would like to know which one of these sites is the best for those of us living in Canada. Have any Canadians on the forum here bought anything from these sites, cuz I know it seems like a good deal until they tax the crap outta it at the border with duty and such. Or any tips? I heard using USPS helps with the cost?

1 - 20 of 450 Posts