Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

441 - 450 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Looking for a 2018 ride warpig 148 small from a euro seller any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://freshfarm.it/tavola-snowboard/ride-warpig-27790-1904.jsp

have bought like 3 boards from them, everything went well.

or you can wait for warpig to show up in absolute snow inventory: https://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/searchresults?keyword=ride+warpig

by today's gbp/eur rate it's 464eur, BUT, if you register and make a mistake on your birthdate, 7 days before your birthday you will receive 10% off promo code, in this case it will cost you 416eur

·
Registered
267 Posts
https://freshfarm.it/tavola-snowboard/ride-warpig-27790-1904.jsp

have bought like 3 boards from them, everything went well.

or you can wait for warpig to show up in absolute snow inventory: https://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/searchresults?keyword=ride+warpig

by today's gbp/eur rate it's 464eur, BUT, if you register and make a mistake on your birthdate, 7 days before your birthday you will receive 10% off promo code, in this case it will cost you 416eur

I am looking for a better price than basic retail, summer sales...

·
Registered
267 Posts
not gonna happen for warping, sold out everywhere.

That what I am facing in the last couple of months, was hoping maybe a small store got left with one last 148 trying desperately to get rid of it

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
High demand/low volume in comparison need to be snatched up when the back end of the season sales start and be happy with your 10-15% off. And then you have to ask yourself if saving your $50 was worth not having the board the entire season.

I used to buy everything on line in July/Aug. Then two things happened. I started looking at better stuff which would be snatched up before I pulled the trigger and with just about every major online seller now charges me state tax so there goes a 6% savings.

·
Registered
718 Posts
True and false, depends what are you looking for and what size you need. 2 weeks ago got Ride Timeless 162 50% off and Flow NX2 Fuse 40% off. Was shopping for a good carving board. However, Bataleon Carver was on my sight and I was holding to long to order it, since it was sold out, then second best option was a no brainer, and much cheaper, bataleon was 20% off only.

·
493 Posts
Hi Team, We are a manufacturer of custom snowboards based out of Australia. You have the freedom to choose the length,shape, camber, graphics and more!!
Est 2019 Flight Snowboards was born based on the idea of freedom, individuality, and breaking free from the molds of society. That every snowboard should be as unique as the person who rides it, manufactured to suit the terrain and the skill of the rider. Join us and the custom revolution by designing a board that suits your riding style with custom graphics that will set yourself apart from the gen pop.
Snowboarding whilst growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Canada has instilled a love and a passion for this sport!
We at Flight Snowboards believe that you are unique and that your snowboard should represent your riding style, personality and everything you! Say NO to off the shelf and let us help you design your very own custom personalized snowboard!

We include delivery in our prices to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Canada.

Flight Snowboards - Your Style - Your Design - Your Ride
Great to see someone having a crack in Australia - where are you putting these together? in Aus or OS? And what profiles on commercially available boards are these based on or most like or are they 100% custom designed? Any reviews or is this coming with hopefully our winter in a few months?

Cheers man and good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh, 4 out of 5 hurts a bit :) Its good feedback, and I'm glad everything else went well with your order. We do strive to get our orders out asap, but sometimes things can get delayed since we are not in a major metro area. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox Our priorities are that orders are packed correctly, that our reps are always available when you call, and that you can talk to a real rider that knows they're stuff when you do call. Anyway, thanks again. Hope everyone has a snowy Thanksgiving - if you're doing any shopping check us out, and you can use the coupon TURKEY for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $99.
-Adam
Okay, so I've got a few sites that I know of that I can reccomend from personal experience. Anyone else willing to contribute, please do. I'll update this post with other sites :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone,

We are a company based in the Cotswolds UK. We sell skis, snowboards and wakeboards We have a range of boards and skis that can be made to any size. As well as offering a completely bespoke boards, where you can pick your own graphics, shape and much more! Another service we offer is a Build Your Own Course, where you can take part in the process of making a board and get a custom final product to take home at the end. We offer both a one and 2 day course.

We provide free delivery on skis and boards worldwide!

If you do ever purchase from us use HANDMADE15 at checkout to get 15% off any stock board! You can also quote this in email to get 5% off a custom board.

Any question, our emails are always open! [email protected]

IG: Douksnowuk FB: Douk Snow Uk Website: Douk Snow UK

·
Super Moderator
6,248 Posts
Hello Everyone,

We are a company based in the Cotswolds UK. We sell skis, snowboards and wakeboards We have a range of boards and skis that can be made to any size. As well as offering a completely bespoke boards, where you can pick your own graphics, shape and much more! Another service we offer is a Build Your Own Course, where you can take part in the process of making a board and get a custom final product to take home at the end. We offer both a one and 2 day course.

We provide free delivery on skis and boards worldwide!

If you do ever purchase from us use HANDMADE15 at checkout to get 15% off any stock board! You can also quote this in email to get 5% off a custom board.

Any question, our emails are always open! [email protected]

IG: Douksnowuk FB: Douk Snow Uk Website: Douk Snow UK
Please read Posting Surveys and Advertising.

441 - 450 of 450 Posts