Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a skate park in my town that ive been thinking about going to once it snows.. has anyone done this? how would it compare to building a jump in my backyard with the hill starting off my roof? the park is pretty decent, has everything i would need progress. im concerned about how much my board would get messed up and mainly if the whole thing would be a worthwhile learning experience.

may be a stupid question to some and if that ends up being your opinion i ask that you keep it to yourself.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess ill have to take that factor as more incentive to improve haha.. im worried about my edges getting destroyed by the concrete.

Maybe ill just buy a rock board that i can beat to shit without too much concern..

·
Registered
726 Posts
Ya this is no different then any other urban boarding. You absolutely will destroy your board. If you have a board that is free to be destroyed, go for it. Your probably gonna need a bungee though, and some friends to pull it back.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didnt even think about a bungee, that should be very useful. Thanks for the help guys, gives me a reason to get another board :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts