Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the other day about a review on the 2015 Draft and I was just wondering what Arbor board is the most universal. In other words, which board of the 2015 line is the best for EVERYTHING! Jumps, rails, buttering, just everything. If you have a different brand of board in mind please lmk. I am a big arbor fan but I am open to other manufacturers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a sin nombre it's a good all around board but good for backcountry shredding with thick powder. Also good for a twin board if you want to practice opposite stances. If you want a good park board I wouldn't go for the sin nombre it's good for park but the nose is kinda narrow. My second board will probably be an arbor too they are great.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I have a sin nombre it's a good all around board but good for backcountry shredding with thick powder. Also good for a twin board if you want to practice opposite stances. If you want a good park board I wouldn't go for the sin nombre it's good for park but the nose is kinda narrow. My second board will probably be an arbor too they are great.
Akornfield, welcome to the forum. Now please learn to check the date of the threads you are posting on. You just answered a question that was asked in Nov. 2014 and the guy who asked it hasn't been back since Jan. 2015.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts