Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
something interesting ive noticed for a while, but really have never talked about. you cant make a shit snowboard. a snowboard can be shit, but you cant make a snowboard in a shitty manner. there has to be human intervention in the making of a snowboard. You cnt program a machine to make a snowboard from start to finish. It has to be put together by humans. And not just any humans. dedicated humans. granted, alot of companiees like rossignol make their snowboards in china, but really its not a stupid chinese machine, its chinese people. whenever i go shopping at target or a grocery store i always have to be weary about buying products that really live up to what they say they do. not so with the snow industry. everyone is truthful, and everyone (arguably except for mama b) really makes snowboards becxause they love to. thats all i wanted to say. thanks snow industry. you make my day everyday.

IF YOU WORK FOR THE SNOW INDUSTRY in any way (liftie, snowboard maker, design, ANYTHing. PLEASE say so below:::

·
Super Moderator
6,331 Posts
Hm, not sure I agree. Anyone remember the details of that writer who started a campaign against some snowboard shop? IIRC, he put out an ad with the company name and phone number offering a free snowboard or something.

Anyway, the point is that the industry has more than its share of douches. And let's face it, the entry-level price point will always exist for those who want to try it out for the minimum money.

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
I want you to look out the window at the nearest road. Is there heavy traffic? If yes go play in it till you get hit. If no go find one that does and go play in it till you get hit.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Rossi boards were previously made at the elan factory. Some production maybe in China now due to Elan ending production. I believe Rossi kept their upmarket board manufacturing with one of the big 3 factories outside China and p[ossibly the entire line.

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Rossi boards were previously made at the elan factory. Some production maybe in China now due to Elan ending production. I believe Rossi kept their upmarket board manufacturing with one of the big 3 factories outside China and p[ossibly the entire line.
Whole line is in China except the low end stuff/rentals.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm

I live on a country road in Texas, mr kethun and his cattle go by almost everyday. BurtonAvenger sorry I just can't.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you still dont think so

Yeah, I hear the douchebag you see in the mirror. :dizzy:
were you born in an anti sarcasm family? or a really gated community, or are really stoopid? i was being funny, i was trying to be cool like you oolder adults....

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
were you born in an anti sarcasm family? or a really gated community, or are really stoopid? i was being funny, i was trying to be cool like you oolder adults....
Hard to tell what's real and sarcasm from you since your post about your fake girlfriend ruining your emergency brake handle. :dunno:

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok

Hard to tell what's real and sarcasm from you since your post about your fake girlfriend ruining your emergency brake handle. :dunno:
right. i'm done now. go ride some smokin snowboard now. i think the name of smokin snowboards is only adequate because the only good thing about a smokin snowboard is if you burn it keeps you just a little bit warmer.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
to much beer

too much beer... and maybe some big e and little c

1 - 20 of 37 Posts