Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for like $40+shipping on the pants, there are some scuffs on the pants and small hole from some tree. Make some offers on the books. The Psychology book is brandspakingnew, I opened once, professor never used it, $120 at the time but I will see what I can get. Thanks alot!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holy shit I've been looking for that book forever. hmm said no one ever. what a shit thread.
Right on, no need to be a behind the screen d*ck head man. Whether or not you read books or not, Id send it to you just to open your mind a bit :) riding is about optimism not hating, so should everything else. :yahoo: Trying to get something for my books, I have read them all twice. what a shit mentality BRO.

·
Registered
148 Posts
only a few books should be burned lol, I sold two of them through here. You must have meant, "in my opinion, no one is going to...."
I must have.... Lol
I'm suprised, I thought all of us where just a bunch of long haired pot smokin hippies who don't believe in school books :screwy: :what:

Good for you selling them books, sorry if I came off as a dickhead

Cheers! :thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I must have.... Lol
I'm suprised, I thought all of us where just a bunch of long haired pot smokin hippies who don't believe in school books :screwy: :what:

Good for you selling them books, sorry if I came off as a dickhead

Cheers! :thumbup:
Lmao, I have quite the long hair my friend. Peaceeasy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts