Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking the snow report for park city since I am leaving on Friday. I am confused on how canyons and deer valley can get 5 inches of snow last night and park city only gets 1 inch. Are they not right next to each other? It seems so odd to me that the base in canyons is so much higher than park city.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
If your coming to Utah Park City is the last place you want to be riding(this year anyways), head an hour north to Ogden and ride Powder Mountain or Snowbasin or Solitude and Brighton in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Heading to park city in march. Already bought lift tickets for park city/canyons. Should i be concerned?.
is it worth trying to get refunded on lift tickets.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Scared

If your coming to Utah Park City is the last place you want to be riding(this year anyways), head an hour north to Ogden and ride Powder Mountain or Snowbasin or Solitude and Brighton in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake.
Coming to park city in march and already bought lift tickets for PCMR/ canyons. Should i be concerned about snow conditions and is it worth trying to get refund on tickets. sorry for double post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts