Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Nice job, Max.

That cord element at 2:06 looks fun. I've only taken horses over cords (jumping perpendicular of course). Looks more difficult to slide a board on one!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice job, Max.

That cord element at 2:06 looks fun. I've only taken horses over cords (jumping perpendicular of course). Looks more difficult to slide a board on one!
Thanks I appreciate it! It is very fun and sliding it isn't too hard as long as you don't go sideways. I tried to boardslide it once and ended up falling face first haha

sick edit.....and at my favorite park. Carinthia kicks ass!
Thanks man! And yep, best park on the east

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice job man, looks good. when you gonna finish up with my prodigy child mile's edit? i wanna see what he's been throwing down this season.
My computer is broken:'( Needs a huge RAM upgrade along with some other shit just to get Premiere to be able to open. Its been freezing when I open Firefox so I should look into what the problem is

Nice work man, i don`t remember seeing the ender in the last video you posted.
I think it was also the ender in my normal edit...idk if thats the last video I posted though haha. Thanks though!

nice edit; like the music choice.
Thanks I appreciate it!

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
I turned it off, no dubstepz.

Seriously tho, lots of sick hardways and the one-footed in the middle is my fave.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The nose grab to tap on the kink was hella sexy too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts