Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there was a problem with the yoga thread, let's keep this one modest and clean, after all they are our women. Don't scour the net for half nude babes with boards and post em. Let's see what you got
Looking for anything snow related, snowboards, skates, your Better half in gym perhaps.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since my phone only lets me post 1 pic at a time...the coat she's wearing is way to big for her. It's my hand me down

Attachments

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
my wife would kill me deader than usual if I showed u creeps pics of her.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'll play. The fiance and myself during a New Belgium tour--forgive my stupid grin, it was towards the end and after many free beers.

Last Sunday at Loveland.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good post mike, thanks for playing. She looks comfortable on a board. Fat tires and 1554 are on the top of my list. Plus their octoberfest and snow day.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Son chillin after some stream side yoga about 2 miles north of vail on a trail last week.

Edit, my bad..... Forgot about the wife thing......

First pic had three chicks in it though, the two in front of my wife are single ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe it would be more receptive if I changed it to "people doing outdoorsy,snowy activities" o well. Cool pick of the stream with the ice

·
Registered
964 Posts
^ Thanks man.

I was looking through my pics and realized 90% of them are snow related. I really gotta stop posting them on Facebook. I'm sure my non snowboarding friends are just about as interested in seeing them as I am of seeing pictures of their infant children.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
^ Thanks man.

I was looking through my pics and realized 90% of them are snow related. I really gotta stop posting them on Facebook. I'm sure my non snowboarding friends are just about as interested in seeing them as I am of seeing pictures of their infant children.
more likely they are jealous with their hands in poopy diapers

1 - 20 of 66 Posts