Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a trip, hitting up Hokkaido for a week then Tokyo and Kyoto for a week after. Wondering if there would be a place I could just drop my snowboard (and bag) off during the time in Tokyo, so I wouldn't have to lug it to Kyoto, etc? Anybody have any ideas? Makes sense to keep it wherever I'm staying in Tokyo, but when I go to a few other cities, I'd obviously rather just keep it in Tokyo, where I'm flying out of at the end.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
When you finish riding in hokkaido check in your bag at the black cat. They are everywhere and have the best service you will ever see.
Pick up your board at the airport.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am planning a trip, hitting up Hokkaido for a week then Tokyo and Kyoto for a week after. Wondering if there would be a place I could just drop my snowboard (and bag) off during the time in Tokyo, so I wouldn't have to lug it to Kyoto, etc? Anybody have any ideas? Makes sense to keep it wherever I'm staying in Tokyo, but when I go to a few other cities, I'd obviously rather just keep it in Tokyo, where I'm flying out of at the end.

Thanks!
I kept it at the hotel in Tokyo since I was returning to Tokyo a week after to stay for one night before leaving for home. Hotel staff was totally cool with it and obviously made it easier to travel without lugging my shit around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts