1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
drive far. as far as the eye can see. killington maybe.

hunter will be 30% riding 70% line waiting. :facepalm3:
yea every year i open my season with killington it seems that way again

·
Registered
354 Posts
drive far. as far as the eye can see. killington maybe.

hunter will be 30% riding 70% line waiting. :facepalm3:
You think Hunter will be busy Friday? I assumed people would either be relaxing from traveling the day before or shopping for black Friday.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You think Hunter will be busy Friday? I assumed people would either be relaxing from traveling the day before or shopping for black Friday.
dude i am checking the cams hunter don't look that great, where do they come up with that 48" base i wonder

·
Registered
354 Posts
dude i am checking the cams hunter don't look that great, where do they come up with that 48" base i wonder
They got some rain and were already being overly optimistic. Cold temps return Tuesday night and they may get a few inches Wednesday. I'm not expecting great condition but don't want to stand in lift lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hunter for a week before opening has been claiming 40+ inch base depth. But hunter and south vermont will receive plenty of snow Wed and with temperatures starting to drop after tomorrow there should be good snowboarding around that area. I will be in Killington for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Mt snow opened with more terrain than Killington this past Friday and Stratton will open with a good chunk of the mountain this week... Been a bit weird following killingtons approach this early season.

. If I were doing a 4 day trip I'd probably just do stowe... They only spun they 4runner last weekend but plenty of terrain off the gondola was ready for this coming weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts