Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need a new board this season and I could use some help deciding what to get. I'm 5'9", 170 lbs, and wear a size 12 boot. I mostly ride intermediate to expert park features, and a little bit of all mountain.

I was thinking either the skate banana 153 wide, the k2 parkstar 154 wide or the forum destroyer chillydog 154 wide. Are these good choices? What else would you recommend?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Burton Easy Living maybe? costs a fair bit but depends on your budget. Skate banana is always a great choice too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
=/ yeahhh was just thinking that actually... too bad your feet are so frecking huge ;D!!

Capita - Horrorscope Flat Kick
Omatic - Extr-Eco Wigglestick

banana looks like the best choice ... im just throwing these boards out there, you might like, you might not.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You want an old-school Crazy Banana!! Damn, talk about performance, this 3/4 inch plywood bombstick will take any rail and bonk you throw at it. From circa 1989, people will be comin up to ya and bringin back the Ol juicyfruit hi-5! Not to mention the ladies...well they won't understand what's goin on so forget about em...
At a mere 165 cm's, you'll inspire a new jibillation to emerge and maybe some day my crazy-b- will be worth some big $$! Look for one at the nearest craigslist or garage sale near you! The future isn't just banana, it's also Crazy!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts