Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
680 Posts
Man I love/ hate you Bach posters lol. Super jelly to the max right now :(. Cos that sure looks like heaven haha. Meanwhile the weather here keeps switching from 20-30 deg celcius to single digits almost every week.

Can't make it there this winter, but hoping that the pow gods continue to be generous there next winter, which is when my crew and I are hoping to hit up Bach.

· Registered
680 Posts
LOL I hear you guys, and want to feel bad for your potentially halted beginning of season ... but seeing that we got teased here with just a day or two of snow and a little cold spell, that has now turned to weather close to 10 deg °C and rain, I'm finding it a little hard to sympathize right now. Esp with all this talk of a pow day szn opener :p.

But in all seriousness, that'd be awesome if you guys get a pow day opener. Our opening day anywhere locally doesn't seem to be in the cards til end of next week at the very earliest. Hopefully the cold weather projected holds up.

· Registered
680 Posts
You just need to get up here. Bail on the fam for Thanksgiving, drive the 12 hours and ride some pow in November. I rode So Cal mountains for many years and the suffering sucks.

Haha the thing is we already celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canadaland >:). Might be more plausible for me to get out west here, with some very tempting flight deals roundtrip to a few places in BC & AB for this month and Dec. Seriously contemplating it, already put @Motogp990 & @F1EA on notice haha.

Don't worry though, once I do plan to make the trek out there I'll def be hitting you and Argo up for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.