Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

461 - 480 of 518 Posts

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Getting the wrong kind of inverted hahah.

Storm riding day, 2" overnight 7 by end of lift ops. Tracks kept blowing in and although it was firm, it was super smooth with wind stashes. Wind lips and rollers everywhere, super fun day for having to work tonight !!
Dutch Bros gonna keep me going tonight and my shred stoke from earlier this am!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
If any of you dudes in the PNW can handle a 162 and are under 150-60 lbs I will give you a new powder deck. It is just too soft for me or my son. You will have to pick it up in Bend, possibly Springfield as I am there on Sat/Sun typically.

High Society Freeride

·
Registered
848 Posts
If any of you dudes in the PNW can handle a 162 and are under 150-60 lbs I will give you a new powder deck. It is just too soft for me or my son. You will have to pick it up in Bend, possibly Springfield as I am there on Sat/Sun typically.

High Society Freeride
Argo,

If you still have it I will be in Bend around the end of April. I will shoot you a Pm also.

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Getting the wrong kind of inverted hahah.

Storm riding day, 2" overnight 7 by end of lift ops. Tracks kept blowing in and although it was firm, it was super smooth with wind stashes. Wind lips and rollers everywhere, super fun day for having to work tonight !!
Dutch Bros gonna keep me going tonight and my shred stoke from earlier this am!
Switch rodeo.

:thumbsup:

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
hey rogue, how was your trip to utah?
Main points:
Steep
Spring Conditions
Ski Central (snowboarders are second class)
Incredible mountain ranges
Covered as much of Park City as possible in two days, Brighton & Snowbasin
Came out of there a much better rider imo

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Next seasons pass is on sale $479 and includes 3 free days at Steamboat and/or Winter Park, kind of cool? Plus the 5 free days at Baker again. Plus some other perks, but it's kind of cool they're adding in Colorado and price only went up $29.

Edit: @ Mt Hood Meadows

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Last week of midweek ops for Meadows....so sad! And HRM lift is done too. This was all pre determined, but the sun/heat from the past week has done a number on the sun baked spots.
Everyone starts golfing, hiking, biking, etc and puts their gear up. I think in the past they stayed open all week through April but recent winters I think has hurt turn out and less pass holders this season. I had to move my schedule so I can still shred there on Sunday...looks like I'll be getting that Timberline spring pass next week...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Last week of midweek ops for Meadows....so sad!
Balls. My last day at my current job is Friday & my new job doesn't start until the 25th, so I was going to ride a bunch next week. Guess I'll have to buy that Timberline spring pass. I was going to road trip somewhere, but it seems everybody in the PNW but them or Bachelor is shutting down for midweek (if not for the season) after this weekend.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Balls. My last day at my current job is Friday & my new job doesn't start until the 25th, so I was going to ride a bunch next week. Guess I'll have to buy that Timberline spring pass. I was going to road trip somewhere, but it seems everybody in the PNW but them or Bachelor is shutting down for midweek (if not for the season) after this weekend.
Spring pass is pretty cheap. No mid week closures this season. Gonna go until memorial week.

461 - 480 of 518 Posts