Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from an amazing day at Baker. Reports said they had 38" in the past 48hrs and despite it being busier than usual, there was enough snow to go around and find powder runs until last call. The fact that it was snowing non stop the entire day keeping things soft was fantastic. I got to ride my new Capita Mercury and I'm impressed with how well it handled the conditions. Pray for powder!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just got back from an amazing day at Baker. Reports said they had 38" in the past 48hrs and despite it being busier than usual, there was enough snow to go around and find powder runs until last call. The fact that it was snowing non stop the entire day keeping things soft was fantastic. I got to ride my new Capita Mercury and I'm impressed with how well it handled the conditions. Pray for powder!

Hey man, thinking about going to Baker, would you recommend it for a day passer and not a seasons pass holder?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
664 Posts

First 4 runs yesterday were prob the deepest snow I've ever been in. Granted I've only been riding for 6 years.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, thinking about going to Baker, would you recommend it for a day passer and not a seasons pass holder?

Absolutely, it is only 60$ for a day pass which is relatively cheap in comparison to other local resorts and much less crowded. I live in Lynnwood which is closer to Crystal, Stevens and Snoqualmie yet I choose to drive to Baker every weekend.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Absolutely, it is only 60$ for a day pass which is relatively cheap in comparison to other local resorts and much less crowded. I live in Lynnwood which is closer to Crystal, Stevens and Snoqualmie yet I choose to drive to Baker every weekend.

I'm happy to hear that since I'm about 10 minutes from the resort now! There's way more snow up here then when I went two weeks ago.
Cheers!

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
I gotta get up there ....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was lying this guy is right. Stick to Stevens everyone

Word is out, best place to ride in Washington is hands down Snoqualmie pass ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts