Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Sims Oath 2011 board that i used for 3 years. I went about 3 times each season. How much do you think the board itself should be worth? Im looking for a new board this season. Should i sell it or just keep it?

- Bought it for 149.99, original price $250
- Only used on groomed runs and a baby terrain park twice

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
It's worth exactly how much someone else is willing to pay for it. Realistically, not much. It'd probably be worth more to you to just use as a beater than it would be monetarily to sell it. You might be able to get $100 for it. Maybe. Probably not.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Try craigslist, but accept only Cash. There are plenty of scammers out there telling you they will send money order and ask for personal information.

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
The thing with a board like that is that it isn't desirable. Sims isn't a real name brand in the industry anymore. It was a dirt cheap entry level board when it was brand new in 2011. That's why you got it for damn near half price when it was brand new. You can put it up for sell, but don't expect to get anything of substance for it. You're basically shopping for an idiot. In terms of dollar value, it's essentially worthless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts