Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get my snow pants over my boots. My pants aren't tight but they still won't fit around my size 13 boots. Any body else have this problem or is it just because i have big feet?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright i'll look into a new pair of pants then i've just been hesatent to ditch my pants because their 100% wool and almost all of my money goes to lift tickets:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Those don't look designed for snowboarding rather just wool pants.

Snowboard pants usually have a gator to fit over the boots, and an over sized cuff or calf area to also fit over the large shell of the snowboard boot.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya there not snowboard pants but there awesome. there warm even if i fall in a river, they can't be set on fire and they're almost water proof

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Ya there not snowboard pants but there awesome. there warm even if i fall in a river, they can't be set on fire and they're almost water proof
Any pair of decent snow pants will keep you warm and the fire part is pretty easy to avoid. lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But will they keep you warm after falling in a river? lol n the fire part has destroyed quite a few of my snow pants and jackets in the past so...

Well i figured out how to get my pants to work, i was able to get them around the liners and lace them into my boots. I know it's not perfect and if i get into any pow then my feet'll be getting wet but this should be a little better the before i tink

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
On another note.. school bus tires don't fit my Honda Civic. Does anyone else have this problem or is it because my civics so slow?

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Is this another DCsnow'job.

How the hell do you burn up your pants, 2nd thought don't care and don't want to know. What ever works for you is a good line in this thread.
Personally your weirding me out here

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I just tight-roll mine.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,481 Posts
????? Am I the only one here who puts his/her pants on before the boots??

I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would want/need to get your pants off while staying in your boots. (...or r we talking getting them over the boot n highback when strapped?) :dunno:

Btw, I've always heard that firebugs wet their pants! Is this the reason for needing the booted de-pantsing? Lol!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this another DCsnow'job.

How the hell do you burn up your pants, 2nd thought don't care and don't want to know. What ever works for you is a good line in this thread.
Personally your weirding me out here
what's a DCsnow'job?

leaning on a wood stove is the main destroyer of my pants but sparks have messed em up pretty bad too. n snowboarders are supposed to be weird right haha

I just tight-roll mine.
I'ma try that if stuffing them in my boots doesn't work

????? Am I the only one here who puts his/her pants on before the boots??

I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would want/need to get your pants off while staying in your boots. (...or r we talking getting them over the boot n highback when strapped?) :dunno:

Btw, I've always heard that firebugs wet their pants! Is this the reason for needing the booted de-pantsing? Lol!
Nah i put my pants on first what i ment is pulling the extra pant over the outside of the boots so snow doesn't get in.

lol never heard that one but haha it's interesting

·
Registered
1,707 Posts

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,481 Posts
Cheap solution, find a seamstress and have zippers sewn into last 6-8 in of pant leg. Might even b able to put in a gusset to accomodate boot top n hoghback.

Cheaper than mew SB pants.

That military wool shit is the bomb. Heavy as fuck, but warm and damn near indestructable. (...glad you didn't take offense to the ribbing!)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheap solution, find a seamstress and have zippers sewn into last 6-8 in of pant leg. Might even b able to put in a gusset to accomodate boot top n hoghback.

Cheaper than mew SB pants.

That military wool shit is the bomb. Heavy as fuck, but warm and damn near indestructable. (...glad you didn't take offense to the ribbing!)
Haha ya it's all good and it's great that someone else on here actually appreciates the awesomeness of those wool pants even though they look a little weird!

that's a really good idea to put zippers on the sides too, I think that's what i'm gonna do

1 - 20 of 40 Posts