Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend me a protective beanie for snowboarding? I have knocked myself out a few times so thought it was time to invest in some protection! I'd prefer not to get a helmet, but if there aren't any decent alternatives to helmets then I'll go that way! cheers :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Look up helt-pro helms. I got my helmet from them and it looks like a beenie. They have changeable covers for them. German company ships world wide!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just out of interest why would you prefer not to get a helmet? If you are knocking yourself out it really would be sensible before you put looking cool over your safety and it does some serious damage?

I'm not saying you should have to wear a helmet all the time, like when you are taking it easy and just riding with friends I certainly don't, but at times when things get a little more hardcore think of it as sensible protection, like a condom ;) not ideal but way better than the potential consequences!!!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
That's the cool thing about boarding... Wear what you want and f the haters. Still think it's fugly. :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts