Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, quick question!

i'm looking to pick up a proto, but unfortunately around this time the CT is sold out more often than not. however, a few places i know still have the CTX available. i'm wondering if my boot size can still manage on it? i know a few people who've ridden the revolver instead of the evo for the extra float in powder.

i'm size 8.5. the particular boot in reference in a salomon dialogue though that might change next year when i pick up a new pair.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
hey guys, quick question!

i'm looking to pick up a proto, but unfortunately around this time the CT is sold out more often than not. however, a few places i know still have the CTX available. i'm wondering if my boot size can still manage on it? i know a few people who've ridden the revolver instead of the evo for the extra float in powder.

i'm size 8.5. the particular boot in reference in a salomon dialogue though that might change next year when i pick up a new pair.
There is no way that you should be on the CTX - much too wide for your feet.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yeah, no way. I wear 7.5/8 and I barely reach the edges on regular width boards. You should see me on a Coda. Luckily the rocker helps a bit with leverage.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Just to chime in, I agree with everyone else. You DO NOT need a wide. Not in any way, shape, or form. You have small feet and wides are made for large feet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts