Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I blew out my snowboarding savings for the year on these two items from oakleyvault.com.

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHIT-bUWkHaQtpCGkDoAAD.jpg
Regular: 399 On Sale for 199

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHsD-bUWkHaQtpCGkDMeIC.jpg
Regular: 350 On Sale for 175

I've been wanting to get some goretex, but couldn't afford any of the higher end brands. This is about the top of my price range. My other gear is Oakley and I've never had any reasons to complain about quality, but I'm hoping to make these my last purchase for quite some time. Anyone rode any of the Oakley goretex lines?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I rode last year's sethmo jacket for a while. The fabric started to delam after about 70 days on snow.

Good luck!

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
I love those trousers, but i could not wear them, primarily because they just wouldn't fit me, but also because they would be black on the bottoms in no time... Haha

I do have orange trousers, but the minute it starts turning spring they go straight back into the cupboard or they end up ruined... I then move to Dark purple and when even wetter, onto Black...

·
The Swiss Miss
7,441 Posts
Love the colors! :thumbsup:
Was looking for a jacket in the green of your pants but wasn't successful.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,441 Posts
If you don't mind wearing mens gear, they make a matching lime jacket.
Thanks! Men's jackets don't fit, if long enough, they're too wide and hang like a potato sack. Don't like to have too much spare material around me. While looking for a womans equivalent I found a turquoise. Not the kiwi light green I seeked but as good as it gets. Green seems unpopular here at the moment... Now, good timepoint to replace the helmet and get a turquoise one :) Gosh, the thing is 10 years old. Scary, how time flies... :huh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts