Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weel i found a pair of kaijus my size here.

its a 10:)

Anyone knows if the 2013 will have something diferent?

It is between the kaiju vs burton imperial vs burton grail.

My problem is that i wear 10.5 burton but i can downsize to 10 in both nike and burton.

The nike 10 and 10.5 is said to have the same shell size... true to a 10.5 right?

I am riding Burton M bindings.

does the 10 fitt them?

The 10 burton will have the size of a 9 and the 10 nike will have the size of a 10.5...? is this correct?

Is such a diference from a 9 to a 10.5 in both 10 numbers?

thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Burton size M bindings will fit size 10 boots. You'll probably find that the outer shell of the size 10 and 10.5 boots will be the same only the inner will be different.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I tried a size 10 salomon in medium cartels and they fit in the baseplate/heelhoop, but, even maxed out, the straps were a major struggle to get around the boot and ratcheted (try doing that all day, every run...wears you out). I would've needed straps from large bindings.

·
Registered
144 Posts
make up your own mind what you think is a big enough different between the two footprints.. this is a 32 lashed and a nike dk zoom; both size 10.. 32 has a slightly larger footprint than most burtons. i thought it enough of a difference and you can certainly feel the extra length of the nike when stuffed into a med burton binding with no heel cup adjustment. good luck.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
make up your own mind what you think is a big enough different between the two footprints.. this is a 32 lashed and a nike dk zoom; both size 10.. 32 has a slightly larger footprint than most burtons. i thought it enough of a difference and you can certainly feel the extra length of the nike when stuffed into a med burton binding with no heel cup adjustment. good luck.

thanks so much for the pics:D

Kaiju 10 in the mail .... at 45% less... lets hope they fitt. iff not they go back and i get burton imperials or grails.

I think i read that the kaiju had a smaller print than the DK.. lets see:D

thanks all:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts