Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Quick Snowboard school project research survey

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mitsikitty 
#1 · (Edited)

Quick introduction:
Hello! I'm an Australian snowboarder and student in Melbourne. For my year 12 VCE Visual Communication Design project, I am making a website design for online snowboard stores. The survey takes about 2 minutes so if you can please help me out.

While I don't have a video introducing this survey topic rn, I can tell you about it and below is my (not very high-quality) montage video.

So in more detail:
For my VCE 3/4 subject I need to create a design for a website that sells snowboards. The design is separated into multiple stages (brief, research, generation of ideas....) for my research stage I need to gather some data so that I can present it to my teachers (an so it doesn't look like I'm just making bs up).

#3 ·
Follow the rules that you seem to be aware of, then you might get responses: Posting Surveys and Advertising

"If you want to post a survey then you first have to post a short video introducing yourself, explaining the reason and rationale for your survey. Preferably entertaining. We will be the sole judges of whether or not you put enough effort into it to be acceptable."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.