Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting a new rail board this year but I have to choose between any of these 4 boards by Monday.

Nitro Subzero 149
Nitro Haze 151
Nitro Demand 149
or Bataleon Disaster Gulli 151

I'm 5'10, and 145 pounds. My main focus is rails and small jumps for this year, I know the boards are all kinda similar except Bataleon Disaster has TBT, and the Subzero and Demand have gullwing camber. They're all relatively soft from what I know and should have decent construction. Out of those 4 boards if you had to choose within the next 2 days what would you go with?

BTW the bindings are going to be Union Contacts, and the boots are going to be 32 Lashed just in case you were interested to know.

Nitro Demand

Nitro Subzero

Nitro Haze

Bataleon Disaster Gulli

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, there is the option of the ROME 390 Boss for my bindings.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think anyone really cares but I went with the Bataleon Gulli Disater 151 and the Rome 390 Boss's. Still on the 32 lashed boots, I think it's a good setup.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to say disaster, you already know you like TBT.
Yeah, I was gonna do the Lobster but I didn't see the point in paying 160 dollars more when I get the Gulli Disaster brand new from evo for 240.
How do you feel about the 390 boss on that board?

·
Registered
919 Posts
no idea, i use switchbacks on my lobster. If I had a disaster I would use my halldor switchbacks still on it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no idea, i use switchbacks on my lobster. If I had a disaster I would use my halldor switchbacks still on it.
I didnt have the 260 for Halldors. Want them. Got the bosses for I think 130

·
Registered
919 Posts
yeah i got my halldors at the end of last season.....I think they are over priced, although I like them a lot, but for 50% off they are priced reasonably.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts