Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try and upgrade my 2012 Zero's straps to the cable style found on the Phantoms.

Is there anyway I can contact these guys that ISNT online media (FB, TWITTER)? I would like to either e-mail them or call them to see about getting some but they have nothing listed on their website.

Anybody here know how i could reach them?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://nitrousa.com/faq

How can I get Nitro gear if my shop does not sell it?
Try special ordering through your local shop, or call the Nitro Distributor in your country.

Contact | NITRO Snowboards
Thanks Shred

I had stumbled on that but there are no local dealers less than an hour and a half from me. I'll deal with Wired if I need to go through a shop. They helped me with a highback warrenty already.

Go over to EasyLoungin and PM the user named Parker. He works for them.
I will try that, thanks guys :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,499 Posts
I want to try and upgrade my 2012 Zero's straps to the cable style found on the Phantoms.

Is there anyway I can contact these guys that ISNT online media (FB, TWITTER)? I would like to either e-mail them or call them to see about getting some but they have nothing listed on their website.

Anybody here know how i could reach them?
Canada

Contact | Tecnica Group Canada | Nordica-Blizzard-Tecnica-Rollerblade-Bladerunner Ice-Nitro-Raiden-L1

Ontario
ALEX LESSARD
[email protected]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn had I known they had a Canada specific contact I'd have contacted them, thanks for the info though that's key!

Foundry Distribution 3007 S West Temple Unit E. Salt Lake City, UT, 84115. Tel.: 801.994.6484. FAX.: 801.880.2027. Email: [email protected]

There's the numbers and email for the U.S.
Thanks BA, I talked to josh after your post and he had what I needed in transit the same day. :thumbsup: Awesome CS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts