Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
you got rocker-camber-rocker hybrid shapes and so on. but is there any cfc? like from capita? camber-flat-camber hybrid. :/ ?
I think what ur looking for is the SIMS Quest, although this is discontinued a long time ago... but I believe it was CFC (double camber under the feet with flat in middle, 3 contact points all together). I actually owned one couple years back... unless your looking for raised flat section in middle which would be the villian/assassin like others mentioned. And yea huck knife/ultimate ride is camber all the way thru the middle, that's why their called quad camber.

If its the first option I mentioned then Lib/GNU's C3 profile would be similar (also 3 contact points just the middle one isn't an extended flat one).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
you got rocker-camber-rocker hybrid shapes and so on. but is there any cfc? like from capita? camber-flat-camber hybrid. :/ ?
I think what ur looking for is the SIMS Quest, although this is discontinued a long time ago... but I believe it was CFC (double camber under the feet with flat in middle, 3 contact points all together). I actually owned one couple years back... unless your looking for raised flat section in middle which would be the villian/assassin like others mentioned. And yea huck knife/ultimate ride is camber all the way thru the middle, that's why their called quad camber.

If its the first option I mentioned then Lib/GNU's C3 profile would be similar (also 3 contact points just the middle one isn't an extended flat one).
yes was thinking about something like your first option (sims quest) thanx :) i will look more in to the mervins c3 profiles

·
Registered
63 Posts
yes was thinking about something like your first option (sims quest) thanx :) i will look more in to the mervins c3 profiles
May I ask why you looking for a board with this kind of profile?
Nitro has exactly what you're describing. It's called camber: roof chop.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts