Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am...33 degrees at the summit today for the first time this 'spring'...been threatening rain but it keeps missing us, knock-knock

had a warm lower-mountain a few times in the last couple weeks, and that slush was ridin fast and fun! wooop, ready for the last month blowout...

·
The Swiss Miss
7,440 Posts
i am...33 degrees at the summit today for the first time this 'spring'...been threatening rain but it keeps missing us, knock-knock

had a warm lower-mountain a few times in the last couple weeks, and that slush was ridin fast and fun! wooop, ready for the last month blowout...
Yea... spring is fun. I like slush-surfing a lot, the slopes are getting empty cause skiers hate this "leg-breaker"snow and people down in the valleys don't think of skiing anymore, you stay out longer for some more beers, enjoy the sun...
Only problem is to get the right wax ;) One day warm and slushy, next day cold and icy then again waterskiing :huh:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I need another pow fix or I'll go insane. This season has been a real tease so far.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only problem is to get the right wax ;) One day warm and slushy, next day cold and icy then again waterskiing :huh:
i started using the Swix All-temp this year, can't go wrong and the stuff flies...$30 a block though, shit's expensive, but so worth it imo

spring!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,440 Posts
i started using the Swix All-temp this year, can't go wrong and the stuff flies...$30 a block though, shit's expensive, but so worth it imo
Sounds promising. Could you post a pic/link? We've got Swix products here but the names are different.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
trying to find a link...not f4 (though that looks interesting too)...may need to snap my own pic when i get home in a bit....pretty sure it was this, theres so damn many swix i will have to verify...

aaaah, thx for the link vvvvvvvvv

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NEVERMIND!...looks like we could have a total of 12-18" by monday...holyshit

(already got the kayak out....and skated 2 different skateparks around here...love the transition time when you can do 2, or even 3 things in one day!)

·
The Swiss Miss
7,440 Posts
(already got the kayak out....and skated 2 different skateparks around here...love the transition time when you can do 2, or even 3 things in one day!)
Haha... thats the season when I have to pack/unpack my car with snowboard/horse equipment all the time. my green season (xc riding contests) begins in March, snowboarding ends mid. April. Always a hard decision what to ride on the weekends in this period. It's like a double-life :dizzy:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got a few horses too, makes for a hard decision sometimes, what to do!

...but until April 7 closing day, snowboard takes precedent over all other things, gotta 'make hay while the sun shines' yo

·
The Swiss Miss
7,440 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts