Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a headache already, not sure what would be the best to get for me and dont really want/have a chance to demo any. I been doing some research for some time now but i would love to hear what you guys think would fit me. I need the board to handle bad conditions well since im on the east coast. Would like it to have nice edge to edge, carving, easy to maneover, stable at higher speeds and at the same time good to go at slower speeds. Probably a twin board as i like to ride switch as well sometimes. I dont do park. I was thinking about neversummer proto type 2, looks like it would fit my riding style but i am afraid it might be too soft considering my weight? Also, theres a brand new proto type coming out for the next season so not sure if its worth getting it. Looking forward to any suggestions you have. Thanks.

6'2
220lbs
10US boot size
East coast
Intermediate level

·
Registered
48 Posts
Flex 5-7
Size 160-164
Camber or c3
Twin

Now choose for a good deal and for any board like this and thats all.

Some guys here can give you feedback between few boards, but its hard to tell you exactly which board will be best for you.

Capita DOA / Super DOA
Lib E Jack
Lib Hot Knife
Burton Custom ?
Endeavor Pionieer - beceose almost bought one thos week those board comes first on my mind.

Wysłane z mojego LM-V405 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate the suggestions guys. Ill be in VT soon i guess ill demo the ejack and see how i like it. Can you go slow on this board if you want to? I like to cruise as well as go quick depends who i am riding with. What size should i be looking at when im 220lbs? Is 162 best option for me?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Backcountry.com has good deals on Nidecker boards right now. Just wish the Megalight was included on that list...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts