Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im brand new to the forums. And i was interested in buying a Recon Snow2 HUD Goggles attachment. I wanted to know if they fit on Dragon APXs. Thanks

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
Recon Snow2 are like every other insert they have in terms of fitment, exactly the same, doesn't matter what frames you buy if they fit, they fit...

On the flip side, there are still issues, serious issues with the electronics in them where they still cannot display anything from your phone if you use a bt headset, and the gps locks up regularly, oh and the battery life won't get you through the day...

I had the Oakley Airwave, and the Airwave 1.5's as well...

Both returned for refunds...!!!

If you are still looking to get them, then this is the list of goggles they fit and or supply with the snow2

http://reconinstruments.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/485732-what-goggles-are-compatible-with-the-recon-huds-

If they are not in the list they don't fit, also bear in mind that you cannot always buy just the frames, like Oakley sell a complete package, and the only spares you can get are the lens, you can't even buy a spare strap for the Airwave...!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts