Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’m new to snowboarding and have been given an old Ride LX Cue series board. The board is ok but the ankle straps on the bindings are tired & cracked. It’s mostly cosmetic but I’d like to replace the ankle straps if I can. Any suggestions on how I can replace these at low cost? Thanks very much for your help.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would call ride directly, if they have something old lying around they may just hook you up with it...

If its only cosmetic, and you are new to boarding I wouldnt spend money on ankle straps, by the end of the season if you decide you are going to stick with snowboarding, pick up a new set of bindings, there will be plenty of solid choices in the $150 area

·
Registered
237 Posts
Also looks like this guy is giving away his broken bindings..... You bet be able to Frankenstein something together with these

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fantastic. Thanks!

QUOTE="woodhouse, post: 3411293, member: 37282"]
Also looks like this guy is giving away his broken bindings..... You bet be able to Frankenstein something together with these

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve ended Ride and am waiting on a response. Very appreciative of your help

I would call ride directly, if they have something old lying around they may just hook you up with it...

If its only cosmetic, and you are new to boarding I wouldnt spend money on ankle straps, by the end of the season if you decide you are going to stick with snowboarding, pick up a new set of bindings, there will be plenty of solid choices in the $150 area

1 - 5 of 5 Posts