Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I get 'em?

I have have a pair of 32 boots; I checked their website and it doesn't look like I can order another pair through them. Also, I don't recall seeing them on display at the local snowboard shop so I'm kinda out of ideas. :dunno:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yea I had to get the Dakine ones as well. The laces on my 32 boots ripped as well and I did not find anything on the 32 website, even emailed them multiple times and they never contacted me back. I just asked if their was any way I could purchase the laces by themselves, god dammit 32 the least you could do was email me back with a NO. Anyways, I ordered from here:

DaKine Oval Snowboard Boot Laces 2013 - Assorted

Free shipping even though its only $4 item, and you can choose what color you want by just putting it in the notes section when you check out. Thankfully they had Orange because that's what my old laces were.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Where do I get 'em?

I have have a pair of 32 boots; I checked their website and it doesn't look like I can order another pair through them. Also, I don't recall seeing them on display at the local snowboard shop so I'm kinda out of ideas. :dunno:
every shop by me has dakine laces on display. you can also buy them online off dakine's website

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like DaKine it is! Thanks for the input guys. :thumbsup:

Now, I wonder if I can get them local. I'm inpatient and I hate waiting for things from the internet to come in the mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts