Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if you guys now any resorts that has red light district areas near them. Maybe under 1 hour drive away. I found this list: Top 10 Red-Light Districts in The World - WikiSexGuide - International World Sex Guide

Hamburg has a famous red light area. I guess Harz is like 230 km from Hamburg, so if we drive on autobahn really fast, we can make it under 2 hours. But that is too far.

I am not into that stuff myself, but my friends want to go to a place like that and I am asking for them.

I guess France does not have red light areas, so Germany must be the best option?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I was just wondering if you guys now any resorts that has red light district areas near them. Maybe under 1 hour drive away. I found this list: Top 10 Red-Light Districts in The World - WikiSexGuide - International World Sex Guide

Hamburg has a famous red light area. I guess Harz is like 230 km from Hamburg, so if we drive on autobahn really fast, we can make it under 2 hours. But that is too far.

I am not into that stuff myself, but my friends want to go to a place like that and I am asking for them.

I guess France does not have red light areas, so Germany must be the best option?

Thanks.
yeah... er..... ah.....

My friends want to know too.

Not me.

My friends

TT

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
hahahaha stoopid.

Is there even any snow in Harz? Why not fork out the extra mileage and go to Bavaria or Austria? And fuck hookers when you go back home.
That... or you know, find a german gnargoyle. They must make snow carnies in Europe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahaha stoopid.
Is there even any snow in Harz? Why not fork out the extra mileage and go to Bavaria or Austria? And fuck hookers when you go back home.
You are right, that Harz is not a good idea.
I just did some search and I noticed that Munich has a red light area and it is near the Bavaria. So I guess I recommend that. I heard it is also a great party city and cheap.

Austria may be a good option too.

I do not even know if my friend will buy a prostitute, they are just talking about the red light districts after they did see some stupid documentary. I seriously think they have no balls for that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That... or you know, find a german gnargoyle. They must make snow carnies in Europe.

Sorry. I was serious about this question. I googled "gnargoyle" and they look ugly bat looking things. I guess you made a joke, but I did not get it because lack of my english skills.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,501 Posts
….I guess you made a joke, but I did not get it because lack of my english skills.
I do not know how to post pics in here. But just open your family album and find a photo of your mom.
…methnks your english is just fine!

Wait for BA to chime in,…! He's our resident "Snowboard/Hooker" expert!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Breck is where you need to be...........tundrawookies run rampant up in those parts. Best part..........tundrawookies pay you for a good time.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
If he needed prostitutes to get laid when he was young I don't want to see any pics of his current girlfriend.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I remember being on an forum where some older guy was asking about recommended brothels/sex joints here in Japan. He got ripped on super hard by all the regulars about how if you cant get a root in Japan you suck at life etc etc.

His comeback was brilliant; He has done the chasing girls thing. He has enjoyed the successes. But now that he is older and has money, the clubbing/dating scene and all its pretenses are just not worth it anymore. Why bother going to a club and pretend to be interested in a girl and spend money on drinks and make pointless conversation when all he wants is some sex. Time is money, and if he can pay a bit more and have it all without fuss then thats what he will do.

*note: I am happily married so i wouldnt waste either time OR money on side dishes, but his explanation seemed logical for an older single gentleman.

FWIW, since Japan doesnt really have much of a social/party scene around snow resorts, i dont think you will find red light districts near snow here.

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
Hooters have their place in the world for sure. Its way easier to just be up front, pay your fee, get laid by your choice of chick and move on.... No fuss no muss.... Austria should get your whistle wet....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If he needed prostitutes to get laid when he was young I don't want to see any pics of his current girlfriend.
I did not need prostitutes to get laid when I was young. I only wanted to try thing with them that "good girls" were not willing to try.

If you can't score in a ski village then maybe you need to be punished with a week without sex.
I have usually scored in ski villages and I have also punished myself with way longer times than a week.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,501 Posts
I did not need prostitutes to get laid when I was young. I only wanted to try thing with them that "good girls" were not willing to try.

I have usually scored in ski villages and I have also punished myself with way longer times than a week.
:eyetwitch::tmi::eyetwitch:

(*....YES! I am aware of the irony of my reply!!!) ;) :laugh:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts